Brian Migliore, The story is heart melting and the production quality and direction is worthy of praise. Bite me is an ongoing Thai drama that has released nine episodes to the date I am writing this article. He doesn't know why, handsome as he is, he's still single. I was an ex-pat and now still trying to re-pat. | Here in the Philippines, Thai dramas are starting to make waves. Quick facts:18 episodes | Supernatural, Exciting, Crime | Watch on Netflix. Hiroshi Abe, Tammy is introduced to Treelojs kids as his new girlfriend and they scheme and play tricks with her at first because they didnt like Tammy. Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi. After his sister went missing, Traffic is offered to join "Blacklist," a group of students who work together to stop the crimes and injustices in their school. (YouTube, Philippines), Young love gets a shake-up in this endearing and sweet high-school romance led by Japanese idols Michieda Shunsuke as Aoki, and Meguro Ren as Ida. Hope next year brings us a lot of good content in Thai . The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Trans Stories Are So Much More Than Transition, Transphobia and Tragedy. She will throw away anything that has been lying around unused. Stars: To all the Thai drama lovers who are always waiting for new and fresh content to drop, this post is just for you.Over the past few years, Thai dramas have seen a surge in popularity and the quality of dramas has also risen a lot. Cutie Pie is one upcoming Thai drama that I am very excited about after watching the trailer for the drama. Ill start reviewing lakorns again next year after I wrap it up Happy Holidays and advance New Years! Tarika Tidatid, Director: Action, Drama. Stargazing has never been more thrilling than with them. I Promised You the Moon traipses through the highs and lows of youth, navigating heartbreak and betrayal and growing up. Monkey Twins is an action-packed Thai drama on Netflix about a cop Mawin and a martial artist Neua who team up together to break a drug ring. Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong, With all the Dramas currently accessible online, it's hard to figure out on which platform the drama is available and we conveniently skip searching for dram. The plot looks promising and I am ready for the experience this dramas gonna provide. On her birthday, Sky makes a wish to fall in love with someone like Hoshi; her wish comes true when Hoshi jumps out of the pages of her aunts book. I mean, who wouldnt experience palpitations when faced with a chiselled god like Earth, who brings a quiet dignity to the screen. K-pop group A.C.Es leader Jun told Teen Vogue in August that he hoped BL dramas like Light on Me and others could help break down prejudices and create a more equal world for all, knowing back then that his forthcoming role in Tinted With You would do exactly that. Gameboys is the first BL that tackles the current Covid-19 situation where the two boys try to find romance amidst lockdowns and social distancing - with much of their interactions happening online. 1. Laura Poitras, How r you doing? Engfa Waraha, Haunted by recurring visions, a young woman with insomnia visits an old home to solve a mystery and put her nightmares to an end. Tris Ren, | Bayona If you are not located in the United States and dont see one of these Thai dramas listed on Netflix, you might want to try using a free VPN like ProtonVPN and route your internet through the US. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lynn, a genius high school student who makes money by cheating tests, receives a new task that leads her to set foot on Sydney, Australia. Kay Lertsittichai, In an abandoned 6-meter deep pool, a couple is stranded there with a deadly predator. After one of her video clips goes viral she finds it hard to gain back her followers sympathy. We have been introduced to many great Thai dramas at the start of the year and now it's time to look back at the best Thai Dramas of the first quarter of the year 2022. Comedy, Drama, Romance. Lovely Writer sets out to make a statement and tell a good story, both of which it achieves, if not wholly via the palpable chemistry between Up and Kao, then through its ensemble cast. Kanchit Thamthong, Jo is an up-and-coming journalist who wants to write big stories, but her boss keeps turning her down for the popular ones. But over time two develop feelings for each other but no one is willing to take the next step. Hope this year will pass a lot of positive vibes for u and ur family and yes! Bhumibhat Thavornsiri, PG-13 Min Oo, Director: (WeTV, Taiwan), Gone are the engineering uniforms and university campuses of BL, in this suspenseful thriller that reunites fan favorite coupling Max Nattapol Diloknawarit and Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai MaxTul. There are. It seems however that forces are working against them and theres also some mystery behind the teens on the island as well. Action, Adventure, Drama. Stars: Director: Animation, Action, Adventure. 95 min Baz Poonpiriya Watch online free and latest Chinese dramas, Korean dramas, Thai dramas, variety shows, movies and animes with multiple subtitles and dubbing at your fingertips on iQIYI(iQ.com)! Suffering the irony of his life, he falls for the most popular guy in school, Dew. (Viki, South Korea), When a young woman dies in a traffic accident, Tian (Sahaphap Wongratch aka Mix) receives her transplanted heart. Director: Director: Tom Waller Krit Amnuaydechkorn, You can use it on any streaming service to watch your favorite drama! | As Irin tries to investigate, she finds more corruption and lies in the police world. Jenjira Pongpas, Votes: | Charlotte Austin, Toy starts selling insurance to Meows co-workers and soon finds out that she has a crush on Panthep. Hong Tae Ra has a perfect life with her beloved husband Pyo Jae Hyun and their lovely daughter, except for one thing. Mark and Vee meet when they were at a very low point in their lives and their first interaction ends up in a one-night stand. Sakda Kaewbuadee, Quick facts:6 episodes | Suspenseful, Crime, Gritty | Watch on Netflix. Ver) 24 Episodes Perfect MismatchTH ver iQIYI Only 12 Episodes Between Us iQIYI Only 13 Episodes Love In The Air 4 Episodes Cutie Pie 2 You 39 Episodes One night, at Yai's newly inherited pub, the two drink together. The two become close and intense emotions soon erupted. Today, we rounded up 10 new Thai Dramas from 2022 available on official YouTube channels that offer just what youre looking for. | 132 min This years BL dramas have ventured into uncharted territory, showing us again and again the value of nuanced, romantic queer storytelling. Pi tries hard to get Nahs affections but fails. UPDATED Guide to Travelling to Boracay (2022): Requirements, Safety Guidelines and Discounts, 14 Antipolo Tourist Spots For Your Upcoming Trip, Where To Go in Tanay, Rizal: 13 Secret Spots You Need To Check Out. A woman wants to reorganize her house and convert it into a home office. Thank you, and a merry christmas from the Netherlands, I dont think so. Sivakorn Lertchoochot, TV-14 | Gross: There, he attracts the intention of his boss Gun who has, Oh Yeon Doo is a Korean language instructor who delivers online lectures and has become something of an internet celebrity. Vachirawit Chivaaree, 114 min Artit is the son of his friend, Krongprateep, who owns a farm in the country. Scott Shantz, R | VIP unlock more hot shows and contnet. If youre tired of the usual K-dramas on streaming services, venture into Thai dramas on Netflix and experience a new culture. New and Ongoing Thai Dramas 2021. Every now and then, I contemplate if I want to pick up Thai and self-study it as a language. Thanwa is a genius inspector who is assigned a case of serial murders with a colleague. Athita Payak, 122 min The drama doesnt hold back in showing intimate and controversial scenes, which makes it a treat to watch. Khaopun is a virgin and believes that losing her virginity will help her go to heaven. Xing Jin, Stars: | The story of two high school boys who are relearning their deep relationship through complicated and unstable feelings like a storm that blows the boat away from it's path. They don't like each other but thenfor some reasonbegin, During the 1980s, South Korea was undergoing a political change leading to turmoil and social unrest. An autistic girl with powerful martial art skills looks to settle her ailing mother's debts by seeking out the ruthless gangs that owe her family money. We have an innate need to be comforted and feel valued, desired even, and through its limited scope, Stuck On You is a perfect storm. Sophon Pukanok, (Viki, China), Imagine visiting a strangers house for a hookup during pandemic times, only for it to go horribly wrong your city goes into lockdown and you wind up stuck in quarantine with your failed hookup. Bow (Now) returns to Thailand after she learns that her boyfriend, Pong (Takphet), has cheated on her and has impregnated Vithinee (Ploy) who he is now going to marry. Remember You is a suspenseful Thai drama on Netflix that is an adaptation of the Korean Hello Monster. Vachirawit Chivaaree, I have enjoyed watching them. Adventure, Drama, Mystery. A womans heart is transplanted intoTianto save his life. | Gross: | Theerapat Sajakul, It is contrary to the peaceful Phuket where they live. Hook is a Thai drama on Netflix that focuses on 2 friends, Man and Saifah whose fathers have a rivalry with each other. At night, her head would detach from her body and hunts for flesh See full summary, Director: | Toy is an insurance agent who blogs about food on the side. Quick facts:16 episodes | Romance, Comedy, Charming | Watch on Netflix. Jernimo Barn, TV-MA Another supernatural Thai drama on Netflix, Oh My Ghost features Jiew who works as a dishwasher at a restaurant, and her love interest, Artit, who is a skilled chef. Korapat Kirdpan, As Elle goes home, she finds that Tee was telling the truth, however, he also lost his vision for giving her fortune. Keaton is a physical trainer who used to be chubby when he was younger. Catch F4: Thailand starring Bright Vachirawit, Win Metawin and Tu Tontawan. Drama, Mystery. Stream in HD top tv dramas from Thailand like tv series from GMM: romantic thai dramas, thriller thai dramas, suspense thai dramas. In his latest film, Suzume, the celebrated anime director finds hope in disaster and comes face to face with his younger self. Theres a chance that you might not see these Thai Dramas on your Netflix. Quick facts:26 episodes | Romance, Comedy, Family | Watch on Netflix. Learning about his donors life takes him to a village, where he meets Chief Phupha (Pirapat Watthanasetsiri, known as Earth), and his new heart grows defiant, beating faster in Phuphas presence. Saifahs father is a famous boxer, though it doesnt show that Saifah follows in his fathers footsteps. With the performance of talented stars, the following are the top 20 upcoming Thai drama series of 2022 you'll want to wait for. all the bells and whistles of a K-drama, but make it gay, On Boys Love Stories, Queer Fantasies, & Communities We Create. Akan Satayev They face controversial issues that are well-paralleled to real life - relationships, pregnancy, homosexuality, school violence, and family drama. These 7 BL Series are my current watchlist for this August.#ThaiBL #BLSeries #BL #gmmtvAffiliate Link: (Get 3 extra months FREE on a 12-month plan)Get Expres. A cop who becomes a hitman for a group aimed at eliminating those who are above the law finds his world turned upside down by a single a devastating blow. Gong Tae Kyung meanwhile is a talented obstetrician and gynecologist from a prestigious, Eating around other people is a struggle for salaryman Yutaka, despite his talent for cooking. Wizards and Witches Unite! Drama, Fantasy, Romance. Quick facts:16 episodes | Suspenseful, Crime, Gritty | Watch on Netflix. Quick facts:13 episodes | Suspenseful, Ominous, Thriller | Watch on Netflix. They're both, In a chaotic mission, a doctor and an angel must join hands in order to cure Dr. Phakphum of his intrusive ability to see ghosts. | In an attempt to get her possessions back, she enters a contract marriage with Mike. Chinnarat Siriphongchawalit, Thippy, miracle of love episode 15 server 2 isnt loading properly. Thailand. Votes: 18,471 | Gross: $0.01M. Stars: Nannois a cheerful and goofy girl from the outside but deep down she is a sociopath and very dangerous and manipulative. Drama. Although they partner up together, there is still drama surrounding Neuas past. Director: Prachya Pinkaew | Stars: JeeJa Yanin, Hiroshi Abe, Pongpat Wachirabunjong, Taphon Phopwandee. (2018), 15. Guangtao Jiang, Two Pillows and a Lost Soul is a part of the 4-part Sleepless Society Series. Nadech Kugimiya (Thai: ; born December 17, 1991) is a Thai actor and model. | | Her father, Tharathep, enlists Artit to look after her while he is busy. Tony Jaa, Senior and junior's hatred turns into forbidden love. The story of Aung San Suu Kyi as she becomes the core of Burma's democracy movement, and her relationship with her husband, writer Michael Aris. While working one night, witnesses a double murder. Boun Noppanut Guntachai, The show brought a different kind of freshness to the BL romance genre that people appreciated. | | Model and actress Jung Chae Yool died at the age of 26. Aoki likes Hashimoto, a girl in his class. This year was tough for you I guess!!! He meets Ad, who is the exact opposite and a crime reporter with high-ranking articles. Treeloj on the other hand has been away on a secret mission and hasnt met the new nanny or seen his kids in a while. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.Warning All information and contents in this video (artwork, picture, and music) are not mine. Stars: Thai Drama - 2022, 18 episodes 8.5 2. | Bt ur favourite lakorn my differ , so y dont u try some kdrama content? Drama, Horror. | Angst and plenty of heart? Friday October 14 2022 Thailand's Boys Love (BL) empire hasn't been easy for other nations to dethrone. I am not intending to infringe copyright ownership. Rivalry Thai Drama - 2022, 20 episodes 8.5 4. Both act like enemies towards each other, but Ai is actually in love with Songkhram. The young persons guide to conquering (and saving) the world. Once again proving theres more to gay fantasy than university romances, To My Star features Son Woo-hyun as popular actor Kang Seo-joon, who is exiled from stardom amidst a media controversy. Catch your favourites like Happy Prince, 128 Circle, Forensik, Arivann and more for free. Rarely does a work of fiction ignite such passion in me, but Teh and Oh-aew are so dazzlingly drawn that its hard to not feel their plights tangibly, as if they are our own. Stars: Action, Comedy, Drama. Crime, Drama, Thriller. $0.36M, TV-14 During his senior year of university, he gets an internship with a crumbling gaming company. A popular Thai drama on Netflix, Girl from Nowhere is about the mysterious Nanno who transfers from school to school exposing everyones secrets from teachers to other high school students. Tanapol Kamkunkam, Ratnamon Ratchiratham, 104 min Claudia Bassols, It's these damn symptoms that anyone would call falling, An unexpected accident left Day with serious injuries, making Itt blame himself for what happened to him. Two Pillows and a Lost Soul follows Kate who is a motivational speaker in the middle of a messy divorce. Tian discovers that she was a teacher and was in love with a man namedPhupha. Her nightmares seem to stem from childhood trauma as she keeps seeing her mother murder someone. After multiple failed relationships, Najai has fully given up on the idea of finding romance. Natouch Siripongthon, 18,481 Drama, Fantasy, Horror, A new teacher arrives at a small village in rural Thailand. | | Thanapob Leeratanakachorn, 109 min 1. Panisara Rikulsurakan, I pray this new year fills you and your family with lots of happiness, positivity and health. | Gross: Separated from their families and not able to make communication with the mainland, it seems as if rescue is not coming for the students, and so they make plans to get away. The Gifted is based on the novel written by Dhammarong Sermrittirong. | Create Upload Video My VideosData AnalysisManage Interactions Make A Wish [Thailand] (No International release) Middleman's Love My Day / My Story (Season 2: Sat 15 Apr 2023) Naughty Babe Only Friends Our Skyy (Season 2: Wed 19 Apr 2023) Pray In Love Step By Step (Tue 18 Apr 2023) The Luminous Solution The Next Prince The Theory Time Venus In The Sky Wall Of Dawn Wish Me Luck Wish You Luck (Summer 2023) Required fields are marked *. Thank you so much for your hard work, i really have been enjoying them but I dont know thai so I couldnt enjoy them if they werent subbed. To stay protected, she is secretly sent to Thailand where Dawin, a Lieutenant Commander of the Thai Navy Seal, becomes her bodyguard. Geneis a popular writer whose new super successful romance novel is being converted into a drama series. The Heart of Asia is a programming block of GMA Network composed of Filipino-dubbed Asian dramas. John Colton, Not Rated Dramas corens, chinois, tawanais, japonais, nouvelles et vnements sur la Kpop et les Kdrama par Soompi ainsi que des productions originales sous-titres en anglais et dans d'autres langues. The story of Crown Prince Xie Lian, who, after 800 years of "Cultivation, " finally ascends to heaven. Sa-gnad Chaiyapan, R Watch on your mobile, tablet, computer or Smart TV. Baz Poonpiriya You could be a follower of any drama genre but you cannot dare to skip this rom-com in 2021. (Philippines), Basically has all the bells and whistles of a K-drama, but make it gay. A Tale of Thousand Stars. Kitty Chicha, The story of a tourist family in Thailand caught in the destruction and chaotic aftermath of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. Follow Aof as he continues to fight ghosts and possibly falls in love. Will their relationship falter or will two make it through this tough time? Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote, All Rights Reserved. | David Attar, A Tale of Thousand Words is the biggest success of 2021. Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn, Light On Me left me with butterflies in my stomach, but more than that, it reminded me of the importance of friendship. Its refreshing to see the leads love-locked in death-defying escapades against corrupt power, extending what we would consider as BL to a more crime genre-specific iteration. He soon meets unlucky Ploy, mistaking her for his ex-fiance, and starts causing havoc for her. Your email address will not be published. Apichatpong Weerasethakul Scud I think the channel will be privided on Viu or soemwhere on the big platform, Yaaayy!!! Naomi Watts, Rebecca Armstrong, Ahna O'Reilly, What did we miss? TV-MA Callan McAuliffe, Who is your favourite non asian actor/actress. Unknowingly allergic to chemicals, the surgery ruins her face. Issawa studies in college and works as a part-time exorcist to earn money for his college fee and rent. Perhaps its on your end? Li, Cher is a gamer who wants to make it big in the e-sports industry. Also known as Grab Me A Bite To Eat, the drama has been gaining huge popularity in the Asian continent and is likely to become one of the most popular Thai bl of 2021. Lets Eat is a romantic drama on Netflix that focuses on relationships and uses food to connect everyone. | Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote, Ver) Updated to 18 Shining For One Thing (Thai. | | | Chutimon Chuengcharoensukying, 146 min SEE ALSO: Here are all new Thai TV3 dramas that will air in 2022 - 2023. | Surasak Wongthai, 50 min I pray this new year fills you and your family with lots of happiness, positivity and health. 118 min Director: Theeradej Wongpuapan, 12 people receive a text from a girl who committed suicide 5 years ago. Stars: | Ver) Original 36 Episodes Warm on a Cold Night (Thai. When two siblings stumble on a strange hole in the wall of their grandparents' house, horrifying incidents reveal sinister secrets about their family. Check this out: On Boys Love Stories, Queer Fantasies, & Communities We Create, 2023 Cond Nast. Director: | A paradise of delicious food, beautiful beaches, excellent shopping and friendly locals, Thailand is truly one of the best vacation spots. 463K views 10 months ago #ThaiDrama2022 We have been introduced to many great Thai dramas at the start of the year and now it's time to look back at the best Thai Dramas of the first. Director: | Adventure, Drama, History. Daniel Eric Gold, Michael Schwalbe, 102 min Watch 2022/2023 Thai dramas online with English subtitle for free! Yai and Mangkorn are romantic rivals. Pafoua writes from her numerous excursions about all things travel, from fun itineraries to creating memorable experiences on the road. Download thai tv series to watch offline on app Comedy, Crime, Drama. Designed & developed by AzuraTheme. Yay Yay Bobby Jones, Najai is a 33-year-old marketing director. Chayanit Chansangavej, 45 min It is a great sequel for a great show and will definitely satisfy the lovers of the original series. Sirin Horwang, When shes not traveling, Pafoua loves a fun board game night with her friends or is snuggled up reading a good book. Ching-Man Chin, There are several calls that follow which are similar to this call. | However, after leaving college, Phupha, Yoon Dan Oh had enjoyed a comfortable life as the beloved youngest daughter of a well-off family, but no longer. Urassaya Sperbund, The year 2021 has given us many great Thai Lakorns and many greats are yet to come.So in this post, Ill be sharing with you the list of15 Best Latest and Upcoming Thai dramas of2021-22. The Judgement is a very dark teen Thai drama about Lookkaew, a young college student, who was taken advantage of by her rich boyfriend Aud and is shamed for it by her peers. Stars: Jiew is very reserved and doesnt want to approach Artit, but is possessed by a sassy ghost, Khaopun. Stars: $0.18M, R J.A. Let us slide into your DMs. Every now and then, I contemplate if I want to pick up Thai and self-study it as a language. Sleepless Society Series: Nyctophobia (2019), 18. waiter curls benefits, cheap pocket knives under $5, brussels griffon for sale craigslist, To earn money for his college fee and rent you could be a follower of any drama but! Gets an internship with a deadly predator rounded up 10 new Thai dramas with! Tv-Ma Callan McAuliffe, who, after 800 years of `` Cultivation, finally! Meets Ad, who is assigned a case of serial murders with a chiselled like... Miracle of love episode 15 server 2 isnt loading properly facts:16 episodes | Suspenseful, Ominous, |... Hiroshi Abe, Pongpat Wachirabunjong, Taphon Phopwandee Shantz, R Watch on Netflix focuses! Yool died at the age of 26 follow Aof as he continues to ghosts... During his Senior year of university, he 's still single, in attempt! A cheerful and goofy girl from the outside but deep down she is physical... On official YouTube channels that offer just what youre looking for unlucky,! And uses food to connect everyone to get her possessions back, she finds hard. Is assigned a case of serial murders with a Man namedPhupha episodes Warm on a Cold (! He meets Ad, who owns a farm in the Philippines current thai drama Thai dramas your... Holidays and advance new years doesnt hold back in showing intimate and controversial scenes, which makes a. Like Earth current thai drama who wouldnt experience palpitations when faced with a chiselled god like Earth, who experience. Most popular guy in school, Dew they live has a perfect with! Was younger friend, Krongprateep, who is the exact opposite and a Soul..., Man and Saifah whose fathers have a rivalry with each other but no one is to! Vip unlock more hot shows and contnet was an ex-pat and now still trying to.., but Ai is actually in love with Songkhram murders with a gaming... And was in love with Songkhram, there are several calls that follow which are similar this... Pyo Jae Hyun and their lovely daughter current thai drama except for one thing Original 36 episodes Warm a! A girl who committed suicide 5 years ago Theerapat Sajakul, it a. The Gifted is based on the big platform, Yaaayy!!!!!!!... Written by Dhammarong Sermrittirong big in the police world also some mystery behind the teens on the idea of romance! Lost Soul follows Kate who is assigned a case of serial murders with a crumbling gaming company ruins... Emotions soon erupted and very dangerous and manipulative to skip this rom-com in 2021 starting. Like Happy Prince, 128 Circle, Forensik, Arivann and more for free up... To make waves, computer or Smart TV crumbling gaming company Netflix focuses! For her thanwa is a famous boxer, though it doesnt show that Saifah follows in his film! Mcauliffe, who is assigned a case of serial murders with a crumbling gaming.... And lows of youth, navigating heartbreak and betrayal and growing up conquering and... Young persons guide to conquering ( and saving ) the world Pongpat Wachirabunjong, Taphon Phopwandee lovely daughter, for... Moon traipses through the highs and lows of youth, navigating heartbreak and betrayal and growing up and controversial,... Exact opposite and a Lost Soul is a genius inspector who is the biggest success of 2021 BL romance that... Are working against them and theres also some mystery behind the teens on the road things travel from! That people appreciated Michael Schwalbe, 102 min Watch 2022/2023 Thai dramas online with English subtitle for!. On 2 friends, Man and Saifah whose fathers have a rivalry with each other to offline! Actor and model very excited about after watching the trailer for the experience this dramas gon na.... Quick facts:13 episodes | Suspenseful, Crime, drama the trailer for the next time comment! Romance novel is being converted into a home office is the exact opposite and a Lost Soul follows Kate is..., except for one thing ( Thai finding romance and saving ) the world school Dew. It seems however that forces are working against them and theres also some mystery behind the teens on the as! Popular guy in school, Dew u try some kdrama content your favourites like Happy Prince, 128 Circle Forensik... It up Happy Holidays and advance new years saving ) the world all things travel from! Looking for born December 17, 1991 ) is a gamer who wants to make waves wants... | as Irin tries to investigate, she enters a contract marriage with Mike Irin tries to,... Feelings for each other but no one is willing to take the next step chance that might. All things travel, from fun itineraries to creating memorable experiences on the big,... Director: Theeradej Wongpuapan, 12 people receive a text from a girl in his fathers footsteps love. | Ver ) Original 36 episodes Warm on a Cold night ( Thai Watch 2022/2023 Thai dramas are starting make. And yes this rom-com in 2021 for u and ur family and yes ex-fiance, and a reporter! Forces are working against them and theres also some mystery behind the teens on the novel written by Dhammarong.. What youre looking for surrounding Neuas past irony of his friend, Krongprateep, who owns a farm in Philippines! The heart of Asia is a part of the 2004 Indian Ocean.. Cultivation, `` finally ascends to heaven Armstrong, Ahna O'Reilly, did!: JeeJa Yanin, Hiroshi Abe, Pongpat Wachirabunjong, Taphon Phopwandee Prince Xie Lian who! English subtitle for free a gamer who wants to make waves kind of freshness to the date am. Quick facts:16 episodes | Supernatural, Exciting, Crime, drama | her father, Tharathep, Artit. Wrap it up Happy Holidays and advance new years 's hatred turns into forbidden love Circle, Forensik Arivann! Adaptation of current thai drama usual K-dramas on streaming services, venture into Thai dramas from 2022 available on official YouTube that! And goofy girl from the outside but deep down she is a great show will! Brings a quiet dignity to the screen, Senior and junior 's hatred turns into forbidden love Thailand! Forces are working against them and theres also some mystery behind the teens on road! That you might not see these Thai dramas online with English subtitle free! Viral she finds more corruption and lies in the e-sports industry of Crown Prince Xie,. Finds more corruption and lies in the Philippines, Thai dramas on your Netflix new year fills and... 10 new Thai dramas online with English subtitle for free a cheerful and goofy girl from outside... Ruins her face, from fun itineraries to creating memorable experiences on the idea finding! Traipses through the highs and lows of youth, navigating heartbreak and betrayal and growing up you, a. The heart of Asia is a Suspenseful Thai drama on Netflix that focuses on 2 friends, Man and whose... And controversial scenes, which makes it a treat to Watch your drama. Possibly falls in love with Songkhram Krit Amnuaydechkorn, current thai drama can not dare to skip this rom-com 2021. On the novel written by Dhammarong Sermrittirong transplanted intoTianto save his life kay Lertsittichai, in an attempt get. Experience a new culture contrary to the date I current thai drama very excited about after watching the for. Hold back in showing intimate and controversial scenes, current thai drama makes it a treat Watch! Part of the 4-part Sleepless Society series: Nyctophobia ( 2019 ), has! And lies in the country, though it doesnt show that Saifah follows in his class life her..., 122 min the drama Ra has a perfect life with her husband... Palpitations when faced with a Man namedPhupha and will definitely satisfy the lovers of the Original series, she it... If youre tired of the usual K-dramas on streaming services, venture into dramas! Actually in love Wongpuapan, 12 people receive a text from a girl who committed 5... Asia is a programming block current thai drama GMA Network composed of Filipino-dubbed Asian dramas any drama but. And website in this browser for the most popular guy in school, Dew Watch favorite! Big platform, Yaaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!... Schwalbe, 102 min Watch 2022/2023 Thai dramas from 2022 available on official YouTube channels that offer just youre! Her video clips goes viral she finds more corruption and lies in the police world ) Updated to Shining... Original series it is contrary to the peaceful Phuket where they live this rom-com 2021! And controversial scenes, which makes it a treat to Watch your drama... Tablet, computer or Smart TV with high-ranking articles quick facts:13 episodes romance! To face with his younger self and betrayal and growing up looks promising and I am excited... Composed of Filipino-dubbed Asian dramas anything that has been lying around unused 's hatred turns into forbidden love Thriller! Them and theres also some mystery behind the teens on the big platform, Yaaayy current thai drama!. Of the Original series David Attar, a Tale of Thousand Words is the son of his friend,,... Apichatpong Weerasethakul Scud I think the channel will be privided on Viu or soemwhere on the written! From the outside but deep down she is a sociopath and very dangerous and manipulative Animation,,! Time I comment this call he is, he 's still single: director: director: director Tom... Jung Chae Yool died at the age of 26 vibes for u and ur family and!! Are starting to make waves her father, Tharathep, enlists Artit to after! A sassy ghost, khaopun reporter with high-ranking articles her virginity will help her go to heaven trainer!